Glow in the Dark Lightning Earrings (pair)
$20.00 – $21.00
These round glow in the dark lightning earrings are 11 mm. They are traditional post back earrings.
The price you see is per pair.
Choose from the following Woods:
- Cherry – This American hardwood has a lovely reddish-brown color and is very sturdy. It has a very gentle grain and is extremely smooth.
- Zebrawood – This exotic wood typically comes from Central America or Central Africa. It resembles a zebra pattern, with a white background and black stripes.
Choose from the following colors:
Please Note: The blue and purple colors do not glow as brightly as the pink, yellow, orange, and green do.
- The lightning patterns are made by electricity and is called lichtenberg wood burning.
- All wood is hand selected from one of the top exotic wood suppliers in the midwest.
- No stain is used on any of the wood, the color of the wood is it’s natural color.
- The whole fabrication process is done by hand and by one person in the upper peninsula of Michigan.