Padauk and Cherry Porcini Lightning Mushroom
This Mushroom features:
Padauk for the cap and Cherry for the stem!
Blue, Green and Chartreuse Glow in the dark lightning!
Dimensions: a bit over 3 inches tall and about 2 inches in diameter
Comes with a FREE Keychain LED Black Light!
1 in stock
After Playing around with using multiple wood types together on my kendama I wanted to give it a try with my lightning mushrooms and was thrilled with the results and wanted to make them available to the public! I also decided I would start selling premade one off lightning mushrooms and listing them on my site and this is one of them!
- The lightning patterns are made by electricity and is called lichtenberg wood burning.
- All wood is hand selected from one of the top exotic wood suppliers in the midwest.
- No stain is used on any of the wood, the color of the wood is it’s natural color.
- This piece is finished with Teak Oil.
- The whole fabrication process is done by hand and by one person in the upper peninsula of Michigan.